Thursday, July 24, 2008

funny moment

So devon had bed time at 9pm but he thinks that he is tricky or "sneaky" as he puts it. well when he goes to bed he took his ds with him; he didnt think that I knew that he snuck it in but I did. Now i'm watching a movie (which is new for me finally adjusting to working during the day and its really nice but more on that another time) and it is 10pm and I still hear the ds so I go into his room and take the ds away. The thing is i'm not mad at him when I ask him if he thought I knew. I told him I knew from the time you were in bed at the beginning. He truly seemed shocked and starting giggling. He wondered in amazement how I knew and I used the line of i'm a mom and I will know everything you do. Then i tell him "plus I have already been sneaky even before you were here." As i'm walking out of the room he asked me if I would tell him one of my pranks and sadly I had to tell him that I can't reveal my secrets. Well in true devon fashion he tells me that "I just want to know so that I can pull the prank on nathan" it was just one of those moments that I have to laugh bc he is just like me.

No comments: